On our blog you’ll find many tips for planning your home remodeling project, but in order to organize it all, we’ve decided to put the basics here, in one article. It can use you as a check list, to make sure you don’t forget the important things, big and small alike. Let’s begin.
Budget and Costs of the Remodeling project
· Set a Budget – set a number you feel comfortable with. It doesn’t have to be the final budget but it will give you a financial frame to work within.
· Costs – explore the costs of the elements you want (for example at the home improvement shops, such as The Home Depot, Ace Hardware etc.), such as sinks, faucets, tiles, etc.
· Price quote – get free estimates for professional remodeling companies.
What to Remodel
Set a list of the things you want to remodel – including all the rooms and areas you wish to remodel and all the things in it that you would like to change. For example – here’s a list for planning a new kitchen:
· New cabinets – changing the whole cabinets, renewing only the doors or handles, repainting the cabinets.
· New counters – choosing materials (granite, marble, onyx, quartz stone, etc.), exploring the colors and patterns (there are many of it!).
· New sinks and faucets.
· New flooring – choosing material and colors.
· New lighting system.
· Renewing or moving electricity outlets.
· Renewing the plumbing.
· Repainting the walls.
You can add to the list more thing that you want, even things to complete after the remodeling project, such as buying new textile for the kitchen.
Choosing a Remodeling Company
Choosing a good reliable remodeling company has a lot of weight on the success of your project. Here are some tips to help you with choosing a remodeling company:
· Location – prefer a local company, because logically they will be more available to you and you’ll support a local business as the process.
· Professionalism and experience – choose a company who hire only professionals as their employees and make sure they have experience. You can explore previous projects of the company.
· Pricing – make sure that the company offers free estimates with no obligations, so you can get the price quote with no hassle.
· Availability – check with the company when the can start and approximately finish your project, so you’ll know where you’re standing as far as for the time frame of your project.
The better you’ll plan your home remodeling project, the easier it will be for you to go through with it, as you’ll know what to expect. What to get a free estimate for your home remodeling project in Las Vegas and the area? Call us at: 702-650-0445 and let’s schedule to meet!